- It's the client's responsibility to notify the salon about cancelling an appointment as soon as possible, but at least 24 hours in advance.
- If the client does not fulfill this obligation or fails to do so on time, the beauty salon may charge the client the entire fee for the agreed treatment.
- If the client arrives in the salon more than five minutes later than the agreed time, the beauty salon may shorten the lost time on the treatment and still calculate the entire agreed fee.
- When the client arrives more than 15 minutes later than the agreed time in the salon, the beauty salon can cancel the appointment and charge the entire agreed fee.
- Everyone above 21 years is welcome at WellCome Wellness. ID is regiment in case of doughty.
- If you want to visit our wellness with a group of people, a reservation is obligated.
- It is not allowed to wear swimwear in our sauna area.
- It is obligated to use a towel in our swimming pool, due to hygiene.
- It is not allowed to wear underwear underneath your swimwear.
- Personal belongings can be stored in the lockers, which can be found in the dressing rooms.
- We are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings.
- Before using the sauna and swimming facilities, showering is necessary.
- For the privacy of our guests it is not allowed to use a mobile phone in the wellness.
- It is not allowed to bring your own drinks and food.
- Per person you can order two alcoholic drinks at the swimming pool.
- Smoking and using drugs are not allowed in the wellness.
- For your own safety we use security cameras in different areas. We will only use these recordings in case of theft or breaking of our house rules.
- Instructions of our employees must be followed at all times. There will be consequences by breaking the house rules.
Safety and hygiene
- The emergency doors can and should only be opened in case of an emergency.
- Please notify at the reception desk if there is a defect.
- You are a member from filling in the registration form until you we receive your written cancellation.
- The notice period is one full calendar month.
- Interim cancellation with semi-annual or annual memberships is not possible.
- Cancellation is only possible by means of sending an e-mail or filling in a form at the counter. (If you have not received confirmation within 5 working days, please contact us)
- Payments in advance can be done per half year or per year via cash of card.
- An automatic collection can be collected per month, half-year or per year.
- Each member has a personal membership card. In connection with the registration, each member passes his own pass through the card reader upon entry, so even if you want to go inside at the same time.
- It is not allowed to give someone else access via your membership card.
- In the event of theft or loss, you must report this at the reception. A new membership card must then be purchased.
- The price of a new membership card is €5.00.
Changes to your membership
- Changes can be communicated at the counter, by mail or by telephone before the end of the month.
- The change takes effect from the new month.
Pausing your membership
- If you are unable to exercise / use the wellness during illness / injury or pregnancy or other reasons, it is possible to temporarily pause your membership. During this pause you remain a member, you remain registered and you do not owe a contribution.
- A temporary pause must be requested in writing by sending an e-mail or filling in a form at the counter. (If you have not received confirmation within 5 working days, please contact us)
- During this pause it is not possible to make use of the facilities.
Discount with your membership card
- Your membership card gives you a 25% discount on all treatments in the salon at WellCome Wellnes • Fashion Hotel Amsterdam.